Thursday, July 10, 2008

Right now Im feeling slightly uncomfortable.

I skipped gym (I was tired, no shit) and went to have an unhealthy dinner with colleagues, along the way turning myself into a secondhand smoker.

I had this thing consisting of a thing dough with tuna + mayo (lots) + chicken ham + egg fillings… with additional curry sprinkled over… I managed to spread away the excessive, additional mayo on the top though, so good thing I did that.

Should I be worried? A little is okay I guess. It’s not always that I spoiled myself with food that doesn’t benefit me and my body.

But then again, I had this fried mushroom pieces around 10 pm (few strips, thank god) and that made me feel down a little… but then again. Enough! Depression over small things will lead to nowhere.

So I’ll just need to finish off all my work tomorrow and make sure I head to gym for chest and triceps. By tomorrow I hope the muscles aches around the thighs will be gone and Im able to perform more rigorous aerobics after/before my workout tomorrow.

Note to self: DOABLE weights (pushing the limits accordingly). LESSER cardio, walk faster though. Eat right. DRINK lots of water, it’s not that hard to down a full bottle. IMPROVE the close grip pushup and TRY to do 5 perfect chin up.

Rest well later… by reading, or something.

Night!

No comments: