Thursday, July 31, 2008

Die die have to go to gym, TOMORROW!

The launch went well, but umm, I kept eating. It’s a bad week for me. I can’t seem to control my food consumption.

What worse was that this day itself, supposedly, I should be able to go to gym, but the event ended at 7 and there was a post event dinner which I just wont skip since its not often that me and my team are able to sit together and have a good time, talking, changing opinions and just chill (it’s a hectic life, this publishing life).

Breakfast – I had some chicken bits stir-fried with half a can of tuna, with half serving of nasi lemak bungkus (took the sambal and egg, haha)

Lunch – My printer person, who’ve been dying to take the designers out for lunch decided to treat us with Friday’s, and I had chicken quesadillas. Chicken strips wrapped with so called taco (like a harder version of roti canai, damn it!) with salsa, avocado, some shredded lettuce /salad and sour cream (took some). And the sharing spirit arose and I had my boss’ chicken taco (he dunked it on my plate before I could reject) and then I took two strips of colleague’s medium rare stakes with some green peppers and onions. The other designer had spaghetti with hot prawn sauce (whatever it’s called) and I spun the fork for one good spin and that was it. Then had some of the fried (yikes!) mushrooms (3, I remembered) and that was that.

They ‘bantai’ my printer person by sharing chocolate mud pie to wrap the lunch session so I had like ¼ of it.

I feel bad aite?

Tea – Finger food consisting of several small sandwiches tuna and chicken (white bread, so I stopped after two of those), took some tuna rolls, and took 2 prawns and a small, cube-shaped brownie.

BAAAAAD.

Dinner – We went for pure malay cooking at Bangsar’s Rebung and I just ate the dishes, no carbs, at all. Ate strips of meat from the gulai lemak cili padi (coconut milk mixed with some spices and hot chillies) but didn’t gulp the gravy, just meat and the some veggie in the same gravy as well. But no slurping of it, just took the veggies. I filled my tummy by having coconut juice (with bits of it).

My goodness. I am turning this blog into a whining thing now. I shouldn’t. It’s out of the ‘fitness blog’ line.

Baby steps, Ibster, baby steps…

God, tomorrow three different shoots will take place and I will make everything efficient so that I can get myself off from that office of mine and do cardio, weight training (Im getting fucking weak!) and some calisthenics exercises.

No comments: