Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear blog, its been a week since I last train. (like confession pulak)

Last weekend was suppose to be a workout weekend but instead, due to stress and all, I went on a short trip to Penang, on impulse. Last minute decision. I told myself I needed a getaway, and that was it.

Diet got crash and burn. But I maintain still the 3 hours eating. The only bad thing was that I indulged on white bread toast for my first breakfast, Nasi Kandar for my first lunch, big buffet on my last day and also a serving of Nasi Goreng Pattaya for dinner on the very very last day. It consist of just flavorings like soy sauce and small amount of mixed veggie, with egg as the wrap. Why cant nasi goreng be more healthy and filled with nutrition!? I hope all the walking around town can at least do some justice.

Thats bad.

Been busy and tired after work. Work itself dragged all the way till 8 onwards and by that time, the gym is already closed (maybe I should switch to fancy gyms that operates all the way to 10?).

Two days ago I already packed everything to go and then last minute, my writers ask for assistance, carrying loan items for yesterday's day long shoot. I hope walking around from one mall to another WITH those heavy coats and shopping bags helped as well :P

And I now feel bad, watching the ad on the right of my blog. Yes Im making excuses.

Hopefully if there's extra time today after the launch of a new mag (that Im involved in) I can get my self to the gym. Or else tomorrow will be my first visit to the gym for this week (BAAADDD!!!).

I doubt that I'll be in during Sat and Sun (both days) because I might have aches all over if I train hard on Friday (or even today).

Damn it. Two visits this week.

Improve on your time Ibster!

No comments: