Saturday, August 23, 2008


*pic - ontd
"Of course, they have time + money for PT" I told myself when I saw the spread.
But then again its easy for me to whine when Im not so actively involved in gym stuff / active lifestyle. Seriously, Im getting more and more tired from work and feeling lethargic is like a normal thing. Haha. Oh well.
Now heres the saddest part. I cant lie.
I DID NOT manage to do stuff I promised earlier. Since the last post, Im just so tied to the office, home is more like a stop for me to just eat and sleep. Im only watching my eating now, that's all I get to control. (But my posts are honest).
I dont know how long I can go with this kind of lifestyle. I do envision myself taking up courses on fitness related subject in the future and NOT end up in this industry (publishing) forever. Its fitness or being a tailor of menswear. (shoosh, im serious).
AAAAAAAA.
I want to say I hate my current job, but Im not.
Ok, late night whining over. I better do some exercises tomorrow... before or after work. (And tomorrows Sunday, dang!)

2 comments:

Afiq Deen said...

dilemma.

successful ppl dont have the greatest bodies. They are too busy improving lives of millions.

heheh.

Those ppl are actors. It is their job look great. Your job is to make other people look great (by designing and supervising lah)

Symbiosis.

Enche Ibster said...

correct. i thk my mental is messiness taking over me. :P I just feel miserable not being able to do any sort of physical activities currently. cant wait for after raya.