Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Dare Myself To Dream

I apologize to myself (and whoever that has been reading this) for the lack of updates whatsoever here. I got caught up with work (snore, yawn). I lost some mass, and its visible especially the chest area. And Im beginning to consume stuff I dont usually swallow (crackers, cookies... YIKES!) and had one dinner way past 8 (alexis burger, tasty, but not for frequent fix) but thinking back, its not THAT bad. Theres always a reminder/hint/motivational tool everywhere I go. So thats enough to glue me back to reality.

Ok, Im lost reading what I wrote.

------

Harley Pasternak & Bob Harper. Discovered these two from tube watching. Pasternak's whipped Halle Berry towards hotness-dom for Catwoman and Harper got his exposure through The Biggest Loser. Read more on these two, and youtube em. These are some of the many people I aspire to be and look up to.

------

*Thanks to Afiq, I realized that I am starting to use fitness as a reason to achieve vanity, as opposed to being healthy. Nice reality slap there brother. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and Im not writing this in a sarcastic mood. Really.

“Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.”- anonymous

No comments: