Friday, October 3, 2008

1st Day at the gym...

...after a 2 months break, is AWESOME!

I did chest (I went light) and cardio and cardio and cardio with some situps and jump-rope. Then I got dizzy. I guess it should be ok, for a 'coming back' trip. Its like warm-upla.

Its the same gym by the way. I didnt not approach or do any research at all, on the other gym. Haha. I asked some members at my current gym for opinions and shit and of course theres a reason why theyre still here and not in some fancy gym. Some of them switched from their previous fancy gym to this current one and judging from their feedback (of course theyll give better review of the current one since theyre in it) I think Ill stay here for a couple more years (or until im just sick and tired of it).

Cant wait for next trip.

GOAL: NOT TO BE A BODYBUILDER, just be fit! (my ex-trainer had another client whos on his way to become buff and muscular. threw me off a bit, but then i told myself, THAT IS HIS GOAL, not mine.)

No comments: